A2F Consulting is hiring for the following positions. Please send your application letter with a detailed CV, references, and salary history to email@example.com. We look forward to your application!
Job Title: Financial Economist PhD
Industry: Economic and Financial Strategy Consulting - Emerging Markets
Job Location: Washington DC Area (USA)
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated Financial Economist PhD with strong quantitative background, and excellent analytical skills. Our compensation package is competitive.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Depending on level of Experience:
- Lead/contribute to projects on behalf of public and private sector clients on a range of financial and economic policy issues (e.g. financial sector assessments and/or evaluations, financial sector technical assistance, cost/benefit analysis, institutional due diligences, etc.)
- Manage and participate in projects on- and off-site
- Analyze findings and write technical reports
- Co-author publications on economic/financial sector issues
- Proactively support business development and write proposals
- Knowledge management and training
- A PhD degree in Finance / Financial Economics from an internationally renowned university
- Ideally 1-2 years of work experience
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines as task manager/team leader or team member
- Good quantitative skills & knowledge of statistics software such as STATA, SPSS
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills with an ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Outstanding oral and written communication in English is required
- Team player with strong client management and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of a foreign language would be a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel worldwide and work in a multicultural environment
Please send your application letter with your detailed CV, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.